The Bentham Project was formed by four very different people with the same understanding, the system is broken and abusing its authority unchecked. This is a constitutional stand against unconstitutional oppression.
Our mission is simple, assist the innocent and wrongfully accused to beat malicious criminal charges, assist with federal lawsuit, and offer free constitutional training to local police departments willing to better understand the constitution in an effort to better serve the people.
The project was formed to give the innocent victims of various government misconducts a source for help and insight. We want to help you help yourself.
• Free Legal Resources Group
• Free Document Preparation Resources (state/federal)
• Free Court Help
• Free Constitutional Training For Arizona Police Departments
• Free Constitutional Discussions/seminars
• Free YouTube Mentoring For Arizona Channels
Our help is free for cases accepted and approved into The Bentham Project. Tax deductible donations from supporters like you is what fuels The Bentham Project!
Are you interested in supporting The Project?
Sign up to hear from us!